About Kmbal transfers
This policy explains what you can expect from us and what we need from you in relation to your personal data. Please read this carefully as this policy is legally binding when you use our services.
- How do we protect your personal information
- We are serious about guarding the security of your personal information and use a secure server to store your personal information.
- As you will know, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We restrict access of your personal information to those employees of Kmbal Ltd who have a business reason for knowing such information. We continuously educate and train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from unauthorised access.
Information we keep
- Information you give us.
- You may give us information about you when you sign up to use our website www.kmbal.com , e.g. when you provide us with your personal details, such as your name and email address.
- We may also need additional commercial and/or identification information from you e.g. if you send or receive certain high-value or high volume transactions or as needed to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations under applicable law.
Information we collect about you. With regard to your use of our Services we may automatically collect the following information:
- details of the transactions you carry out when using our services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates;
- Information you give us.
- Information use
- To carry out our obligations relating to your contract with us and to provide you with the information, products and services.
- To comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements;to notify you about changes to our services.
- As part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our services and to ensure that they are presented in the most effective manner to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with information about other similar goods and services we offer.
- Disclosure of your information
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and execution of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- To assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- To prevent and detect fraud or crime.
- In response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required by law.
- To develop customer relationships, services and systems.
- Storing your data
- Sharing your data outside of the EEA
- In order to provide our services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to transfer your data to the third parties outlined in section 5.1 that are based outside of the European Economic Area. In these cases, we ensure that both ourselves and our partners take adequate and appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures to protect your data. We also ensure we have appropriate contractual protections in place with these third parties.
- Data Retention
- As a regulated financial institution, Kmbal Ltd is required by law to store some of your personal and transactional data beyond the closure of your account with us. Your data is only accessed internally on a need to know basis, and it will only be accessed or processed if absolutely necessary.
- We will always delete data that is not longer required by a relevant law or jurisdiction in which we operate.
- Retention period is 6 years.
- Your rights
- You have the right to correct any personal information We hold on you that is inaccurate, incorrect, or out of date.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your data when it is no longer necessary, or no longer subject to a legal obligation to which Kmbal Ltd is subject to.
- Access to information
- Subject to applicable laws, you may have the right to access information we held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation.
Last updated April 2020